We encourage our patients to fill out and bring the two forms below to your visit.
• Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your first appointment
• All new patients forms should be completed prior to arrival for your appointment. You may obtain these forms under the "new patient" tab
• Please call if you are going to be more than 15 minutes late for your appointment. The appointment may need to be re-scheduled, this is handled on a case by case basis
• Photo ID and Insurance Card(s) are required at time of visit
• Payment of co-pays or co-insurance is due at the time of service
• We accept cash and all major forms of credit card, as well as CareCredit
• Please give us at least 24 hours notice to cancel or re-schedule your appointment. We charge $75 for no show or no call and same day cancellations.
• Please make arrangements to bring or have your records sent via fax (404) 593-2746, from previous physician(s) if it is a condition we are evaluating. Record request forms may be obtained by calling the office. The process usually takes between 7-10 business days
• Please allow 48 to 72 hours for prescriptions request to be handled. Please check with your pharmacy for the status of your prescription before calling the office again. All new prescriptions require an office visit unless other arrangements have been made with the physician